Cowboy cake decorating
- Leopard home decor
- Decorating wicker baskets.
Cowboy Cake Decorating
- Cake decorating is one of the sugar arts that uses icing or frosting and other edible decorative elements to make otherwise plain cakes more visually interesting. Alternatively, cakes can be molded and sculpted to resemble three-dimensional persons, places and things.
- A man, typically one on horseback, who herds and tends cattle, esp. in the western US and as represented in westerns and novels
- A person who is reckless or careless, esp. when driving an automobile
- a hired hand who tends cattle and performs other duties on horseback
- a performer who gives exhibitions of riding and roping and bulldogging
- someone who is reckless or irresponsible (especially in driving vehicles)
Wild, Wild West Cowboy Cookies
Learn The Easy Steps To Make and Decor- < Ate Original Wild, Wild West Cowboy < Cookies--So Tasty, The West Just Melts < In Your Mouth! Delectable Sugar Cookie < and Chocolate Doughs Are The Basic < Beginnings, Topped With A Wild Assort- < Ment of Frosting Colors, Textures, and < Flavors That Bring Cowboy Cookie Shapes < To Life. Decorating Techniques With < Background Colors and Contrasting Piped- < Frosting Details Make Proffessional- < Looking Cookies A Natural To Give As < Gifts, Use As Decorative "Place Cards" < and Ornaments--And Just Try To Reserve A < Few For The Cookie Jar! A Variety of < Western Images Dance Across The Pages In < Stunning Colors Guaranteed To Fuel The < Baking and Eating Appetites of Buckaroos < and Buckarettes of Every Age. A Saddle- < Bag of Decorating Ideas Invoke The < Spirit of The Frontier, Accompanied By < How To Store, Pack, and Ship These West- < Ern Delights.
Alissa & Pat's Western Wedding Cake
I met Alissa (the bride) at one of my Fun with Fondant cake decorating
classes. She had so much fun, she took it again! She is so sweet and is going to be attending pastry school soon and hopes to be making wedding cakes for couples in the future too. Alissa and Pat first met line dancing and it continues to be a big part of their lives together. They wanted to incorporate the line dancing western theme in their wedding cake.
I saw a cake online that inspired this design but don't know who did it. It was on the Sugar Craft website.
Cowboy Hat Cake
Half chocolate, half vanilla decorated with fondant. Brim is made with a fondant, gum paste mix dried for 48 hours to get curve.
Made for child's 1st birthday.
See also: how to decorate white walls small room decorating photos kitchen window decoration ideas for decorating living rooms decorate tropical lighthouse lawn decoration kids decor decorative bathroom vanities
- (日) 04:30:12|
- Category: None